Careers at Zodiac Displays
Zodiac Event Displays is a boutique branding agency specializing in soft signage and event marketing materials. We’re a nimble and capable team, comprised of a talented group of professionals with over a decade of advertising experience.
Our niche is in dye sublimated fabric displays, and promotional signage, including pop-up tents, flag banners, trade show materials, banner stands, market umbrellas, and pop-up signs, to name a few.
We’ve worked with brands both big and small and carry a robust catalog of product offerings to help you stand out.
While we are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, our scope and capabilities are truly global in nature. Any product, in any quantity, on any continent, we’re able to execute your event marketing needs with supreme quality and efficiency.
Our growing event marketing company is looking for a dynamic Jack or Jill of all trades to help streamline our ordering, invoicing, and logistics management. We’re looking for someone with a sound understanding of Quickbooks, as well as vendor management and CRM systems.
- Issuing purchase orders with our various vendors for the event marketing products we carry.
- Generating an invoice to our customers via Quickbooks, and monitoring payment of said invoices.
- Issuing paid receipts via Quickbooks upon receipt of payment.
- Following up to ensure our orders are on time, and chasing down tracking for each order.
- Maintaining a weekly spreadsheet with monies and wires to be sent to pay for the cost of goods for our vendors of record.
- Answering Phones, and communicating with sales staff and vendor liaisons.
- Strong data entry skills- accuracy is very important in this role.
- 12 months professional experience.
- Able to prioritize job duties, multitask, and remain organized.
- Professional appearance, and an ability to communicate via both email and telephone effectively.
- Ability to handle sensitive pricing data, and safeguard accordingly.
- Flexible schedule.
- Strong typing and computer skills
This will be a part-time position to start, roughly 25-30 hours per week. We are also flexible on the hours, and work schedule.
Our office is centrally located off Hampden and Sante Fe, in a casual, yet work hard play hard environment. We’re looking for someone who is extremely detail oriented, with the ability to juggle multiple projects in an event-driven, deadline environment.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and qualification for review!
Event Marketing Associate/Outside Sales
Zodiac Event Displays provides custom signage and event displays serving a variety of customers including sponsors of golf, soccer, ski/snowboard, biking, running, advertising agencies, and other big and small businesses alike. Our vast range of products include branded pop-up tents, field signage, banner stands, flags, printed backwalls, inflatables, tablecloths, etc.
Setting us apart from our competitors is the devotion and time we take to understand our customers’ requirements better than anyone else, the quality of our offerings, and our aggressive pricing structure.
Our sales leaders are seeking dynamic like-minded individuals and self-starters interested in building a portfolio of clients in a start-up environment.
Duties and Essential Job FunctionsAccount Manager position requires building a book of business through the pursuit of clients using both company provided leads and direct sales hunting. Day to day activities will include:
- Aggressive client prospecting including making 40-60 calls per day to new and existing clients, while educating potential prospects on the merits of working with us for their event marketing and branding needs. Must be comfortable on the phone.
- Fostering on-going client relationships in key market verticals (i.e. outdoor sports sponsors – soccer, golf, skiing etc., club team sports organizations, and outdoor festival organizers).
- Participation in trade-shows, networking events, client visits and demos, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prefer 1-3 years sales experience with a bachelor’s degree, but will train the right individual.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with existing and potential customers alike
- Polished communication skills; equally adept orally and in the written form.
- Relentless commitment to follow ups and on-going sales pursuits.
- Experience in, or a quick learner of, CRM (customer relationship management) software applications, in order to manage your sales pipeline, submit quotes, and sales orders. Microsoft Office suite, including Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
Compensation and Other Benefits
- Compensation is primarily commission based, with no cap on earnings.
- Annual Salary of $40k + commission with health insurance after 90 days.
- Convenient central location off Sante Fe.
- Work hard play hard environment, with frequent opportunities for industry mixers / social events and paid travel for trade shows, etc.
We want you to succeed, and have a collective culture of rewards based on results! Work hard, play hard, and join a team that puts our people first. If this sounds like you, please send your resume and CV letter for review.